Experiential Programs for ChildrenTraditional Culture and Performing Arts Experience Program for Kids
Passing on Japanese Traditional Culture to the Next Generation
For children to be exposed to Japanese traditional culture and performing arts, properly and deeply understand the value of Japanese culture and acquire wide knowledge, experiential program will be held at elementary, junior high, high and special needs education schools with young performers as instructors.
- June, 2018 - February, 2019
- Elementary, Junior High, and High Schools, Special Needs Schools, and International Schools that are accredited as schools, within the metropolis of Tokyo
- Organized by
- Arts Council Tokyo (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture)
- Supported by and in cooperation with
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government
* The program contents may be subject to change.