Traditional Culture Experience Programs for Foreign VisitorsShishimai and kyokugei
Spreading Japanese traditional culture from Haneda
Experience of "shishimai" Japanese lion dance with your head bit for fortune and kyokugei such as “kasamawashi” umbrella rotating, etc. at the Haneda Airport which is busy with foreign visitors every day as the “gateway into Japan and Tokyo” from abroad.
- July 2(Mon)- July 6(Fri), 2018
October 1(Mon)- October 5(Fri), 2018
- Haneda Airport International Passenger Terminal 5F Festival Plaza and 4F area
2-6-5 Haneda-Kuko, Ota-ku, Tokyo 144-0041
Haneda Airport International Terminal Station（Keikyu Line, Tokyo Monorail）
- Advanced application not required.
- Free of charge
- Organized by
- Arts Council Tokyo (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture)
- Supported by and in cooperation with
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- Supported by
- RAKUGO GEIJYUTSU association
* The program contents may be subject to change.